Friday, March 16, 2007

Bullock Loves Pre-Made Family




I have noticed that Sandra Bullock is constantly claiming to be a mom. Don't get me wrong - I know step-moms are real moms. I am more interested in the fact that she keeps binging up how she is already a mom. I saw her on Ellen and she did the same thing as in this issue of people, but saying that she is already a mom to her two-legged dog. She has 4 dogs in total, and more than one is "special needs." Now she says she is already a mom to her step-kids. I guess everyone loves a celebrity mom, an Sandy wants to be loved.
In People, she states:
"I have children, amazing children," Bullock, 42, whose new movie is Premonition, says about the three kids who were part of the package when she wed motorcycle tycoon Jesse James, 37, nearly two years ago.

"My love and my want for their future and their happiness, for their homework to be done and for them to know how smart and beautiful they are is no less than if I'd had a child on my own," she says.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment