Sunday, March 18, 2007

DNA Tests Ordered for Anna-Nicole's Daughter Dannielynn


Larry Birkhead and Virgie Arthur arrived separately in the Bahamas on the afternoon of March 16 to attend a crucial court hearing in the ongoing fight for custody of Anna Nicole Smith’s 6-month old daughter, Dannielynn.

Larry Birkhead confirms to Usmagazine.com that he got some good news—the judge in the case has ordered DNA tests.

The judge will determine if Howard K Stern is required to submit to a paternity test, even though he is listed on the baby’s birth certificate as her father. It is Birkhead’s hope that the DNA testing will take place today.

Both Stern and Birkhead claim to be Dannielynn’s biological father.

Howard K Stern was a no-show.

However, Birkhead and Stern have been ordered back to the Bahamas on Tuesday, March 20 to hear testimony from DNA experts, and to further discuss Stern's fitness as a father.

When leaving the courtroom, Birkhead was in very good spirits. "I can't say what happened today, just that I'm happy and grateful," Birkhead tells Us. "I know I'm the father," he continued. "I just want the court to know I'm the father. I will be back on Tuesday."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment