Friday, March 30, 2007

John Herder Waits for Pedro?

Jon Heder attended the Los Angeles premiere of his new movie with Will Ferrell, Blades of Glory – while also on maternity call. His wife is due with their first child any day now. Heder's pregnant wife, Kirsten, also attended the premiere. They needed to stay close with the date this close!

Heder, 29, gained fame playing the memorable goofball Napoleon Dynamite in the 2004 film of the same name.

Will Ferrell added some funny thoughts:
"I think Jon will make a great father. He's a good listener, and he likes children, that's important. You should like children to be a father."

Ferrell is speaking from experience. "I mean, I found that out the hard way, 'cause I hate children, and now I've got two," he says. "But I love them, 'cause they're my children, but...."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment