Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pamela Anderson Focusing on Kids & Health

Pictures emerged last week of Pamela Anderson and ex-husband/baby daddy Tommy Lee smooching outside of Ivy in Lalaland. Pamela has responded on her blog. More compelling then her talk about childrearing is that her dog of 17 years passed away. Sorry Pam! Pamela says:
We all learn and grow every day - my biggest concern has always been my boys - they are completely well adjusted and happy and thriving - their Dad has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years - I've tried to remarry - move on - like any other single mom I've tried to create a healthy example for my kids always, that's why I realized early on that we are better off on our own right now and work on our friendship if nothing else with their father who's admittedly made mistakes but adores us. People do need time to grow up sometimes. I have faith that we’re heading in the right direction. I'm really not interested in bringing any other men into our lives.
Her personal website is pretty good. I've always liked Pamela. She seems pretty real, except those boobs, of course!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment