Monday, March 19, 2007

Tori Bucks Trends - Likes Motherhood!

Is it just me, or is Tori Spelling milking her pregnancy and new baby for all publicity possible. Stories about her nursery theme were so abundant that I am sure she received kick-backs from the designers and store. Now, the big news story is that she loves motherhood and thinks her baby is beautiful. She blogs about it on myspace. Is that really news? Did she read a single parenting book? We are programmed to love motherhood and think our babies are beautiful. The big news is when that doesn't happen, like in the case of Britney Spears.
We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day at home with little Liam. It's been the most amazing week and experience of my life. I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift.
Baby Liam, who weighed in at 6 lbs., 6 oz., and measured 19½ inches when he was born on March 13.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment