Friday, April 13, 2007

Marcia Cross Breastfeeding Twins

Way to go Marcia! What a challenge to breastfeed twins. Marcia says she spends all day pumping her breasts since becoming a mother.

"I'm in heaven right now," the glamorous new mum - who gave birth to twin girls Eden and Savannah in February - told a US magazine.

Marcia, 45, told People magazine: "I'll tell you my routine - it's really exciting! I feed, I burp, I change diapers, I pump. And then I have a tiny window of time to myself.

"I can breastfeed them both at the same time, which for me is a huge accomplishment!"


Marcia married her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney in June, and admits she had doubted she'd be able to have children. "I wanted to be a member of that club so badly. And now I'm in, and it's so much better than I even imagined."

"We did in vitro a week after we got married," she reveals. "We were supposed to go to Greece and Paris and have this fancy honeymoon, and I said, 'Let's stay put and see if we can't give this baby a chance'."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment