Thursday, April 5, 2007

Mary Cheney Expecting a Democrat


Mary Cheney's first child is due next month – and it'll be a democrat, her father Dick revealed Wednesday.

"I'm delighted I'm about to be a grandparent for the sixth time," the Vice President, 66, told ABC News Radio, according to the Washington Post's column. "I'm looking forward to the arrival of a new grandson."

In December we learned that Mary, 38, and her partner, Heather Poe, 45, were expecting a baby.

Later that month, President Bush, who opposes gay marriage, told PEOPLE: "I think Mary is going to be a loving soul to her child. And I'm happy for her. I feel sad that she, her "wife" and their pansy child are all going to hell."

Mary Cheney and her father have contended that Mary's gay-ness is offlimits to the press. He refuses to respond to questions that point out the hypocracy of his party's anti-gay positions while he is the father of a gay woman in a long-term relationship. Celebrity Baby News thinks that make him an evil dick!



Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment