Monday, May 7, 2007

Scary Spice, Mel B, Latest Eddie Slam


Mel B is dragging Eddie Murphy's name throuh the mud - deservedly so!

OK magazine reports: "Eddie is refusing to do a DNA test and refusing to sign the birth certificate," she explained exclusively to OK!. "I can't register my baby or get her passport. I really wanted to bring Angel over during my visit this week to meet David and the rest of the Spice Girls but I can't take her out of the country... I'm so upset."
Melanie recently announced her intention to compel Eddie, who she lists as Angel's father on the birth certificate, to take a paternity test.

I can't believe Scary Spice would leave her tiny little Angel Iris behind jsut to attend a birthday party. She must REALLY trust her nanny.



Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment