Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Heath Ledger Died of Accidental Overdose: Parents Respond

Such a tragic tale. People reports that:
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," said an announcement released Wednesday morning by office spokesperson Ellen Borakove.
"We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications," the two-paragraph statement said in its entirety.
Just to keep track of the names, hydrocodone is better known as vicodin, diazepam is valium, temazepam is a hypnoytic sedative, alprazolam is xanax, and doxylamine is another sedative.

To see his parent's official response, click here. This is an excerpt about Matilda:

We treasure our beautiful granddaughter Matilda (to our dear Michelle) as well as an unbelievably wonderful network of close friends, forever, around the world. Families rarely experience the uplifting, warm and massive outpouring of grief and support as have we, from every corner of the planet. This has deeply and profoundly touched our hearts and lives. We are eternally grateful.

Related Posts by Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment